The SC-T5460M features Epson’s latest PrecisionCore™ print head and aqueous UltraChrome® XD2 pigment ink. It will print an A1 image in as little as 22s with output that dries almost instantly to be water and rub resistant. Ink ships in a range of cartridge sizes to suit different production and cost-per-print requirements. Designed for businesses that want to produce wide format prints, the printer is supplied with a stand and paper basket and can be installed against a wall or in a corner. It also ships with software that enables easy printing from office and CAD/GIS applications.
The SC-T5460M is Epson’s first wide format printer to include an integrated scanner. We have incorporated technology developed and perfected in our professional document imaging division which provides a compact and integrated solution that is driven from a simple and easy to operate touch control screen. Developed for engineers and architects, it also provides the perfect solution for corporate, government, retail and education users.
- High Productivity – prints an A1 image in as little as 22s, scans an A1 image in 4s, copies an A1 image in 38s and includes an integrated auto-cutter
- High Precision – 2400x1200dpi resolution Epson PrecisionCore™ print head with Variable Sized Dot Technology (VSDT) for super fine lines, superior half tones, solid and consistent colour
- High Durability – all-pigment Epson UltraChrome™ XD2 ink dries almost instantly to be moisture & scratch resistant
- High Reliability – solid construction backed with a comprehensive ‘heads-n-all’ warranty with service cover extendable up to 5 years1
- High Flexibility – supports roll paper up to 36″ (914mm) wide, sheet paper up to A0 and has an integrated scanner for MFP functionality
- High Convenience – scans and recognizes highlighted documents, has a large 4.3″ touchscreen panel with an easy to use interface, has front loaded ink and media, a Barcode Roll Media Management system and comes with a stand and basket to catch your prints
- Low Running Cost – ultra-low power consumption, uses individual colour cartridges in a choice of sizes up to 350ml and you can track how much your prints are costing with the LFP Accounting tool
- Easy Integration – compact design, high speed Gigabit Ethernet, convenient WiFi / WiFi Direct & AirPrint support, HP-GL/2 & RTL emulation2
- Greater Connectivity – Connect a USB thumb drive to the printer and print JPEG or TIFF images directly from the USB